Tuesday, August 28, 2007

6 Month Birthday!

Hannah turned 6 months old today! Josh and I were talking and it is hard to believe that we have only had Hannah for 6 months. Our lives have changed so much and we just love it! Hannah is sitting up better and for longer periods of time. She finally decided she wanted to eat some baby apple sauce today. I have been trying rice cereal and oatmeal and she really does not like either. I had bought some 1st foods baby banana food and she did okay with it, but then today while I was at the store I picked up the 1st foods apple sauce and when I fed it to her she gobbled it up. She would almost suck the food off the spoon when I put it in her mouth and she finally got the swallowing part! Yeah Hannah! This has been the first feeding where more ended up in her belly than on her face. =)Happy 1/2 Birthday Sweet Hannah!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You can always mash a banana (take the middle out) and mix in some rice cereal. Owen loves that!!!

SwagBucks

Search & Win