Friday, August 10, 2007

Four Years!

Well, Josh and I celebrated four years of marriage yesterday! It's so hard to believe we have been married that long, and also living in Louisville for four years! Josh and I (with Hannah) went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then came home put Hannah to bed and watched a movie. It was our first anniversary with a baby and we still went out and did something together, even if it was with Hannah. When Grandma and Grandpa Tillman come up in September, maybe Josh and I can go off and have some time by ourselves (hint, hint).

I started a scrapbook and every year I make one page with our year anniversary picture on it and explain what we did to celebrate. One day I hope to have 50 pages of memories!! We had a good creative idea for our picture this year. We stood infront of our wedding picture (see in the background?) and did kind of the same pose... cute, right!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! Too cute!

SwagBucks

Search & Win