Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Day with Mommy and Hannah

I thought I would reflect on my day with Hannah. We have some good times. =)
7:35am - Hannah makes noise that I overhear on baby monitor I roll over and hope she will stay content in her crib until at least 8am.
8:55am - I wake again and Hannah is "talking" in her crib. It's time to get up!
9:00am - After a diaper change Hannah comes back to bed with me to eat.
9:15am - Hannah is ready to drink some formula.
9:30am - Hannah and I check the mail (nothing today).
10:10am - We wake up Daddy.
11:00am - Daddy is still sleeping and Hannah decides to take a nap with him.
11:01am - Mommy gets "me" time!
12:00pm - Breakfast for Mommy and Daddy, another bottle for Hannah plus diaper change.
1:00pm - Head off to the mall to pick up pictures and "get out".
1:50pm - My former office job calls with a question... I feel needed in the outside world! =)
2:05pm - Pick up $5 pizza at Papa Johns - yeah I don't have to cook!
2:30pm - Hannah sits in the corner of the couch with me and plays with toys.
3:03pm - Daddy heads off to work and Hannah and I are on our own for the rest of the day.
3:30pm - Another bottle for Hannah and diaper change before nap.
3:49pm - Mommy and Hannah lay down for a nap. (this is the fun part)
5:34pm - Daddy calls us on his break at work. We wake up when the phone rings.
6:15pm - Snack and drink for Mommy, another bottle for Hannah.
6:35pm - Hannah has fun in the baby einstein. Mommy sings with the music. Hannah smiles and laughs.
6:59pm - We go for a walk around the neighborhood. Hannah rides in the snugli on me and holds tight to my fingers. She loves to watch the cars go by. It is still really hot outside.
7:20pm - Hannah and I are back from the walk. We cool off by getting a drink of water. I drink a glass, Hannah drinks about 1 oz of water.
7:30pm - Hannah is fussy and tired but I need to hold her off a little longer. She sits on my lap and plays with Mommy's necklace and of couse tries to eat it!
7:55pm - Bedtime bottle for Hannah plus diaper change and into her PJ's.
8:10pm - I pray and kiss Hannah goodnight. Like usual, Hannah is a great sport about going to bed and doesn't fuss. I turn on her moblie and baby monitor.
8:15pm - 12:20am - Chores and more "me" time. I wait up until Josh gets home from work.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win