Thursday, September 20, 2007

Getting Better

Hannah is getting better slowly but surely. She is still getting her medicines 3 times a day. Her runny nose is almost better, but she is still stuffy at times. Thankfully so far I really haven't gotten sick.
Right now we are waiting on Josh's parents to arrive. They are about 2 hours away! Hannah is taking her nap and hopefully will be a smiley and happy girl when they get here. (and isn't scared of the "strangers") Even if she is she should get over it pretty quickly. She is such a happy and easy going baby!
Work is going good for me. I have the rest of the week off since Josh's parents are coming in town. Josh was also able to get off work so that is great for him. He has been keeping up with school and I am proud of him!
I think that is our lives for now. We'll have to update later with some pictures from Grandma and Grandpa's visit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Check this out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20907633/

I just thought you should be informed!

SwagBucks

Search & Win