Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"Teeths"

That's right! I felt Hannah's bottom gums yesterday and I felt 2 teeth coming through! (maybe even 3, but I haven't gotten a good look yet) I was so excited more than I ever thought I would be over teeth! Hannah's little friends (even the ones who are younger than her) all have at least one tooth and I kept wondering why Hannah hadn't gotten any yet. So, the little teeth I feel coming through have been why she has been a little fussy and not quite her smiley self. I'm so excited and if I happen to get a good picture I will post!
Does anyone know how long before the white stumps peaking through the gums will be "full grown" teeth?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It just depends on the baby and on the teeth. Owen's 2 bottom teeth popped up together and were full grown teeth in less than 2 weeks. Then he has another one at the bottom that seemed like it became a tooth overnight. LOL
The 2 top teeth take the longest and are the most painful.
Owen has a total of 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom. :)
Get lots of teething rings and orajel swabs.

SwagBucks

Search & Win