Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Update

Today I went to the doctor again. I saw a different doctor this time, but she was very nice to me. When she used the dopler to try and hear the heartbeat all she could hear was the baby moving around. She decided to get out the portable ultrasound machine and I was able to see our precious little baby wiggling around and also hear the little heartbeat. It was so comforting! She said everything looks great.
I will go back in 2 weeks just for peace of mind and then probably again in another 3 weeks after that for a real ultrasound to see if it is a HIM or HER.
I am still having some nausea (sigh) but hopefully soon it will go away! I am just so bad at keeping something in my tummy and that is the main problem. But the early morning sickness is still there too.
A few nights while sitting on the couch resting after Hannah has gone to bed I have felt some strange comforting almost "normal" belly flutterings. It just reminds me of Hannah when I was carrying her. I believe that I am already feeling early flutterings of our newest family member. How exciting!
Please continue to pray for our little one. I will be 14 weeks this weekend. At this stage the baby weighs about an ounce and is 3-4 inches long. Please pray for the heart to continue beating and the baby to grow stronger everyday.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win