Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday DaDa!

Today was my DaDa's 25th birthday. He had to work in the morning and got off after my second nap. When he came in the door Mommy and I were there to say "Happy Birthday!". Mommy even made a cake. Then we went out to eat. I ate yummy bread, green beans, chicken, and goldfish crackers. So yummy! Mommy and Daddy ate steak. Extra yummy (that's what they say). We didn't get home until amost my bedtime. Boy was I tired!
Here is a picture of me and DaDa and the cake.
Here is a picture of the cake Mommy made.


Here is me giving DaDa his card. I liked it because it had sparkles on it. I even "wrote" on the inside for him!

3 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!
The cake looked great! Good job Joanna!

Unknown said...

I love the cake! Very nice.

AudreyO said...

Really cute photos. I found you when searching scrapbooking. I'll bet you've made a great book with all these photos.

Audrey :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win