Friday, January 11, 2008

Family Update

The exciting news for today? Josh finished his J-term class and has all his Spring 2008 classes approved for and is allowed to graduate from Boyce in May! We are very excited!
I am fully recovered from my 24 hour bug I had last weekend and my morning sickness is slowly (and hopefully) going away. I will be at 13 weeks this Sunday.
Hannah is on the go! She is crawling around EVERYWHERE. Her favorite thing? To chase the cats. They manage to stay just out of her reach unless I help her pin one of them in the corner. Hannah usually gets a few squeals and pats before they escape. Her top two teeth are breaking in and she is using them to knaw on everything! She is eating small pieces of chicken, hamburger, potatoes, and veggies. She is really enjoying a wider selection of food and will eat more of it if she thinks it is coming off my plate.

Please continue to pray for our family. Pray for my pregnancy to continue and for the baby to keep growing everyday. Love to all!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Where will you guys go once he graduates?

If the cats are going crazy now, wait until Hannah is walking!
Are the cats declawed?
Owen loves to chase the dog - Ellie is always in hiding from him. lol

SwagBucks

Search & Win