Monday, March 31, 2008

Our New Wheels

Josh and I have been looking for sometime to replace our camry with a vehicle that could transport us, two babies with carseats, and allow other friends or family members to ride with us too. We searched the internet for deals and looked at several minivans at car lots. We almost signed a deal on Friday night but God put a few stops in there and we had to walk away, much to the pushy dealers dismay. It wasn't a minivan that had everything we wanted, but were willing to settle. How I am glad we didn't!! When I came home Friday night I was sad we hadn't gotten the car, but felt there was a reason God did not want it to go through. I began searching cars.com again and found this beautiful tan/gold 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. It had the milage we were looking for, features, one owner who had taken good care of it, great price, etc. I came downstairs and said, "I have found the minivan that has everything." Josh began e-mailing the dealer and this morning we went and took a look. It was everything we had hoped. They gave us excellent value for our trade and we signed the papers and drove away! Here is our new van sitting in our driveway. Hannah is strapped in her seat.

She loves to ride facing forward!! When we put her in the carseat to ride home she kept looking at the other seat, I think she thought the sales guy was going to hop in and sit next to her like had been done before. So here we go into family minivan driving territory. I didn't think I'd be driving a minivan... ever!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your new van have a sliding door? The one time I drove a minivan that was the coolest part! I need to call you soon! Love you.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Yes, our van has power sliding doors. The hatch in the back also opens at a push of a button. It is so fun. =)

Just the 5 of us said...

It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! Hannah looks so cute.

SwagBucks

Search & Win