Saturday, March 08, 2008

S N O W

Here are the promised snow pictures! Last night and this morning the snow just kept falling. When Hannah woke up from her morning nap we just had to go outside and play. Hannah had on tights, warm jeans, a turtleneck sweater, jacket, plus a snow hat and hood. Also, I forgot where her gloves were, so we used some warm socks for gloves. Hannah thought it was funny to wear them on her hands. I was glad, I thought she might get mad and pull them off right away. She was a great sport and let me get her all bundled up warm!


Hannah sat in her stroller and watched us start to make the snowman (and dig the cars out). When big gust of wind came along (wind chill 8 degrees) she would laugh and giggle. I'm sure she wondered what we were doing. (Hannah is still scared to touch snow. I am still trying to figure out why!)



We did not accomplish the snowman in one go. After awhile we didn't want Hannah to be in the cold any longer so went inside for lunch and a break. When Hannah went down for her afternoon nap Josh and I finished the snowman. Here is Josh with our handywork!


Here is pregnant me with our snowman. (and Josh's Gator cap)



Here is a close up of our snowman head. We used dirty white rocks for eyes, Josh's screwdriver for a nose, broken stick pieces for a smile, sticks for arms, and my scarf for clothes. All in all I think he was pretty cute!!


Here is our self portrait after the tiring event of snowman making. Also, I would like to add, Josh had been up for over 48 hours working on Greek. God bless my husband!!

3 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

I can't believe it's snowing there. Your snowman is awesome!! :o)

Just the 5 of us said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the snowman. Hannah looks too cute!

SwagBucks

Search & Win