Tuesday, August 19, 2008

5 weeks old!

Andrew was 5 weeks old on Sunday! Time is flying but and he is changing all the time. A normal night he goes 4-5 hours between a feeding, but Saturday night Drew slept almost a 7 hour stretch! I was so proud of him. Drew has been more needy lately. He does NOT want to be left in his bouncy seat, swing, or laying on the couch. He wants to be held by Mommy and that always seems to quiet him down. This can be quite challenging at times with Hannah! When Drew is asleep I always make sure to have good one on one time with Hannah and she really enjoys that.


Hannah will go for her 18 month checkup next week. This will be a tough visit as Hannah will get shots and I will be taking both kids by myself. Hannah has been eating more foods and her new summer favorite would be ICE POPS! When I get one out of the freezer she dances around and and yells "AHHHH" it is SO funny and cute. When we get done with one ice pop and I throw the wrapper away she goes and stands at the freezer saying, "Peez, Peez, Peez....." (please) until I get out another one. She is so smart!

Hannah's new word over the past day or two has been "poppy" or "boppy" or "babby" it changes a little bit everytime she says it and she will walk around the house saying like 30 times in a row changing her voice tone every few words. I have no idea what she is talking about or what it means, but it is super cute.


My last bit of news is the DOUBLE STROLLER I was able to find at a second hand children's store. My Dad had given us some money to try and find a gently used one and with some other baby gift money we were able to score a nice one. It is navy and seat both children great. It is also easy to open and close. A huge plus. I'll have to post pictures of the kid's new ride one day soon.


Here's a picture of Drew in his "little brother" shirt.

1 Comments:

Kiert said...

Hey Jo! I've been thinking about you a lot lately...miss you. Where are you now?

Hey, I know this is unsolicited advice, but on the drs. appt, take your stroller in (at least a single stroller). I have found that it is SO valuable to have a sure way to contain the one who is not seeing the dr.

Hope you are doing well. Andrew is adorable!

SwagBucks

Search & Win