Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Andrew is 6 1/2 Weeks Old!

A quick post to update you on our lives. Here are our radom facts in no paticular order:

  • Drew is now sleeping 6-7 hour stretches at night!!
  • No wonder he is sleeping so long because he can eat up to 7 oz of formula at one feeding!!
  • Drew is getting cute little fat rolls on his arms and legs.
  • No wonder he is fattening up because he can eat up to 7 oz of formula at one feeding!!
  • Drew has smiled at me and me only! That must mean right now he loves his mommy best!
  • Drew HATES his bath, good thing they only have once or twice a week. He gets himself SO worked up screaming. I guess little boys don't like to be clean!
  • Hannah has gone from saying "boppy" all around the house to "MOMMY" This is a first because up until now I was just "mama". I love it!
  • Josh has started school and is quite busy with four classes and work.
  • I find myself trying to figure out when it was I last saw the outside world... four days ago?
  • I love being a Mom, but I really wish I was paid to do my job.
  • Hannah loves dressing up her babies in Drew's clothes, she even took one with her to Target today.

I have pictures and a video of Drew to post soon... stay tuned!!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny. Even at an early age Owen would not sleep without a bath. We had to have baths every night! lol

Can't wait to see pictures!!!

SwagBucks

Search & Win