Thursday, August 07, 2008

Loving little brother

Hannah LOVES her little brother Andrew!! She cannot get enough of him. When I am feeding him she climbs on the couch next to me and repeatedly kisses his face and head.
When he is sleeping in the bouncy seat or swing she cannot help but take his blanket off him, and then put it back on again multiple times.
If Hannah thinks Drew might be thirsty she cannot help but offer (really force) him a drink from her sippy cup. Again, if she thinks he needs more love and kisses she will give them too him.
Today she couldn't reach his head to give him a kiss while he was sleeping in the swing and I was afraid she was going to climb in the swing with him!
Although Hannah loving on Andrew can be challenging at times because I have to keep such a close eye on them both, I love that Hannah loves her little brother.
Hannah watches EVERYTHING I do and tries to do it to her baby! I have some old newborn diapers that I let Hannah play with. She opens the diaper, lays her baby on top of it, and tries to close it up. Hannah also borrows Andrew's blankets and wraps her babies up in them and carries them around the house or places them in the empty swing or bouncy. Just yesterday she decided to try and feed her baby with one of his bottles. So CUTE and so SMART she is!!
Tomorrow Drew has a doctor appointment and I'll update you on how he has grown. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I bet Hannah is loving being a helper. :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win