Friday, May 22, 2009

Giggles

Here is my sweet Andrew. He is growing SO much and is getting around everywhere and getting into everything! He is now eating mostly table food. Andrew will even feed his own self veggies and has prompted Hannah to ask me if she can eat some of "Andrew's food" too. Thanks to Andrew's love for (ANY) food, Hannah is eating more and more healthier options and variety.

Hannah and Andrew are great entertainment for each other! Sometimes I will just hear them giggling at each other and I don't even know why! Below is a picture of Hannah giving Andrew a kiss. She would hold her face on his cheek and then they both would giggle! Oh so cute!




Here is a video of the kiss and the giggling!

More pictures to come of my DIY projects!

1 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

Loved the video! They are so good together!

SwagBucks

Search & Win