Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To Potty or Not to Potty?

That is a valid question!

So after my Sunday attention to potty training and several accidents along the way... Monday my Hannah told me that she did NOT want to wear her Elmo panties, or go on the potty --- she only wanted to wear her diaper. I even asked several times. Sigh.

So yesterday was a step backwards...

Today she has been more interested and sits on her potty but then doesn't go! As nap time came we put her in a diaper. I have a feeling it will be really wet when I get her up from nap and then we'll see how this afternoon goes. Hmmmm.

I hope we have more success soon!

2 Comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

From everything I heard & have seen from my brother (who has 4), just wait till she's showing more interest or you'll both be stressed out. Noah still has accidents but we use pull ups when we go out to save on clean up :) Good luck!!

Joanna Tillman said...

She is showing quite a bit of interest. We bought a potty a few months ago and have had it in the bathroom, every time I go she usually asks if she can go potty. I let her sit there for a little while but nothing has ever happened.
Today she is wearing panties again and we will see how things progress...

SwagBucks

Search & Win