Saturday, July 24, 2010

Babies & Kids: 1,000 Gifts

Continuing my thankfulness I was reminded of a few more things over breakfast this morning.

38. Kissing chubby baby cheeks
39. Sweet smelling (clean) kiddos!
40. Dimpled baby elbows
41. The pleasure of sleeping in after a Micah 3am wake up call
42. Devotions with the kids this morning
43. The freedom to teach my kids about Jesus
44. Singing Bible Verse songs
45. New babysitting job
46. Church fellowship tomorrow
47. Coffee
48. Coffee Milk for kiddos
49. A potty trained little girl :)
50. My brother Wade, it's his birthday tomorrow
51. Florida Gator baby outfits :) (Thanks GG!)


All is well at our house and as you can tell from my last few posts I have been focusing on the positive and all the blessings that God has given our family! :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win