Monday, July 19, 2010

Thankfulness: 1,000 Gifts

My friend Anna over at Hope Road Blog has been posting her way to 1,000 gifts/reasons to be thankful and I always enjoy reading it. I decided I wanted to start this myself! :) If you are interested in reading some of Anna's stuff click on her blog title for the link.


1. My husband
2. All three of my kids napping at the same time
3. Packages in the mail from family
4. Coupons in the mail
5. A cold glass of Coke
6. A good haircut
7. Sleeping in
8. Hugs from Hannah and Andrew
9. Sweet smiles an coos from Micah
10. A church home
11. The rush I get from organizing
12. A dishwasher
13. Skype
14. Air conditioning on a hot day
15. A working vehicle to take me anywhere I need to go
16. Quiet moments
17. A good stash of diapers
18. Hearing a good friend is pregnant
19. Internet
20. Sunshine

More to come…!

2 Comments:

Anna said...

Oh, I'm glad you're doing this, Joanna! It's a lot of fun!

P.S. I wish we could enjoy a nice glass of Coke together! :)

Joanna Tillman said...

Me too, Anna!

SwagBucks

Search & Win