Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Thankfulnes: 1,000 Gifts

21. Strawberry Supreme Frozen Yogurt

22. Food - oh my I talk about food way too much!
23. A stocked pantry, knowing that we will never go hungry
24. That God takes care of me, in-spite of me
25. Finding the full sheet of stamps that I lost - THANK YOU JESUS!
26. Taking the kids to eat lunch with their Daddy at work
27. "ABC" alphabet magnets (kids love them!)
28. My phone
29. Modern technology to help me keep in touch with family far away
30. A calm (and spanking free) meal with the kids
31. New school supplies
32. A really good sale
33. Finding out my friend is having a healthy baby girl!
34. Nice blog comments :)
35. I'm really trying to resist posting about food! :)
36. A possible part time babysitting job
37. My Owl City (Ocean Eyes) Cd

catch up on my previous entry here...

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win