Monday, August 16, 2010

1,000 Gifts : Celebrating this Week

71. Good naps from the kiddos so I could finish painting the garage

72. A husband that planned a cruise for us
73. The cruise is THIS week!
74. 6 days to spend with my hubby :)
75. My mother-in-law who is watching the kiddos while we go on the cruise
76. A van to get us to Jacksonville
77. The 7 years we have been married
78. The exciting future ahead
79. That Josh and I get to do it together
80. And with the 3 kiddos God has blessed us with
81. A working washing machine
82. And dryer
83. At my house
84. The plethora of clothes for each family member
85. Figuring out a new function of my earphones
86. A slightly cooler day / night
87. A part time (babysitting) job for me
88. And a new friend for Hannah to play with
89. The strength God gives me to care for 5 kiddos 3 & under
90. That Josh will be home part of the time to help me each week
91. Veggie Tales DVD's in the mail from my Aunt
92. The Bible songs CD that came in the mail today
93. Seeing the kids faces light up where they hear a familiar Bible song playing :)
94. Hearing Andrew say new words, and beginning to form sentences
95. Teaching my kids the scripture
96. A quiet moment to be able to document and reflect on all the things I am thankful for
97. A good scrabble match
98. Plenty of pennies to throw into the fountain (at the mall)
99. Free Chick-fil-A texts on Friday
100. Stress free outings with the kids

1 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

I really like this list, I started my own :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win