Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update

I've posted a few new entries tonight, so scroll down to enjoy the pictures!!
Here are a few random ones I wanted to add as well.

Micah is starting to enjoy the exosaucer! He still gets a little scared if Andrew comes put and starts playing noisily with the toys on there. I can't believe my little baby boy will be 5 months old tomorrow!!!!

I'm gonna have this crazy crew 3 days a week!! (from right) Carson, Hannah, Micah, Andrew, and Sawyer!! Five kiddos ages 5 months to 3! :)


Family picnic after church one week… we were waiting on the Krispy Kreme family opening.


Me and Andrew while at the family reunion in South Caroline. I don't even remember getting this picture taken, but I like it.


And finally…

Micah! Such a funny angle and face. :) Micah is full of life, smiles, giggles, and sweetness!! :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win