Thursday, August 05, 2010

Family: 1,000 Gifts

52. My brother Steven

53. My sister-in-law Laura
54. Quality time with family
55. Watching my kids wrestle with their Uncle Steven
56. Watching my kids laugh and play with their Aunt Laura
57. Having help on projects
58. New siding on our garage!!
59. Family road trips that go smoothly
60. Great clothing deals at the GAP clearance store
61. The Creation Museum, and all that they stand for
62. Being reminded how big and smart God is
63. For my salvation
64. Our church family
65. A good chuckle during (church) business meeting
66. Sweet picnic with my boys
67. Micah's funny face after trying apple sauce for the first time
68. FaceTime with Josh
69. Andrew's expanding vocabulary
70. Josh giving Micah a bath so I can put my feet up for a few minutes :)

1 Comments:

Anna said...

A.J. and I wish we could have joined you on #61! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win