Thursday, September 07, 2006

14 Weeks Dr Appt

Today I am reassured again. We went to see the doctor (I had LOST a pound... all this morning sickness!) and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. In the past it was a small woshing thumping sound, but today a strong thumping heartbeat - such an awesome sound - filled the room. It was so great. I told the doctor if she had any concerns at all, even if she thought they were minor to tell me because I had to know. She felt around my belly and said everything looked to be good and growing and feeling great. I feel bigger! I can tell my belly is growing more and the baby is moving more up in the middle of my "belly".
My morning sickness continues as Zofran has left the picture. "Evil Bile" as I call it fills my stomach overnight and I just can't help but throw it up. (awful - I know) Once I do that I feel better. The doctor gave me this new prescription (don't remember the name) and it is supposed to help your system to digest better and not leave sour bile in your stomach (thus the puking). I hope to get it filled this evening after my Seminary Wives class and try it out in the morning!
Please continue to pray for my baby and the heartbeat as well as the development of organs.
We have about 4 weeks until we find out boy or girl! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how much we enjoyed seeing all of you on Labor Day, it was rerally hot but I love it when all of the family can get together. Even though you were sick some of the time, you looked great, you'll have to send me some updated photo's as you and the baby grow! We will continue to pray for a heathy baby, we love you all so much, Mom & Dad

SwagBucks

Search & Win