Wednesday, September 13, 2006

15 Week Update

I have been slack this week writing my weekly update. I am 15 weeks this week and show no signs of feeling any better. I am still exhausted and fall asleep almost every evening on the couch at 7 or 8pm! I am still throwing up. (3 times yesterday) I am taking the medicine the doctor gave me, but it only works on the food you eat right after you take it (main meals). Poor Josh is really getting burned out with work, school, housework, and taking care of me. He said yesterday three of four times, "We need a maid or a houseworker, I can't take it anymore." I just don't know what to do. I have no energy. What energy I do have gets pulled out of me at work (because I have to) and the house is left in just ruins. It is getting discouraging. If it is going to be like this the whole 9 months (and the doctor said it very well could be) I don't think we will survive.
Please pray for Josh and all the stress he is under with work and school. Pray I will come out of my "morning sickness" phase or God to provide a solution to the housework strain. Lastly, continue to pray for the baby, that the heart would continue beating and the baby would be healthy and strong.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Poor thing. I know what you mean though. Jovan has been taking care of me and the house and work. And he is going to start the academy at the end of the month. Poor thing is wore out. But, don't feel bad. Your main concern is the baby. Eveything else will work out. Do you have someone there that could come help you clean?

Anonymous said...

this will be behind you before you know it.wish i was there to help you.i love you both very much.i can't wait to see what the baby is so we can start getting some things fore her/him.!!!!!love you grandma dot.

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment. =)

SwagBucks

Search & Win