Monday, September 18, 2006

16 Weeks

I went for my 16 week checkup today and saw the doctor. We heard the little heartbeat and it was so strong. It sounded like a gallopping horse. =) I have been concerned I haven't been eating well enough or drinking enough, but after talking with my doctor she is fine with my diet so far - and knows it's hard to eat so much when you are sick! I still have been having morning sickness, although the throwing up it is a little farther in between each other. There has not been the "switch" to change from sickness to energy. Hopefully soon!
We did get the ultrasound appointment set! Yeah! On October 3rd at 8:30am we will have the ultrasound to find out the gender of our little baby.
Keep praying for my little baby to stay healthy and to continue to grow strong - despite all his/her Mom's sickness.
Love to all, Joanna, Josh, and Baby Tillman

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win