Friday, December 28, 2007

10 Months Old!

Hannah is 10 months old today! It is amazing how much she has grown. I cleaned out Hannah's room yesterday and was organizing all her new clothes and taking out the ones she has grown out of and I came across a newborn diaper. I could not believe how tiny it was! I brought it over to Josh and his jaw just dropped. I said, "Can you believe Hannah once fit into this diaper?!" Hannah is getting her two top teeth in. One has already broken through and the other one is sure to follow soon. She has been a little fussy over the past two days but that is part of the reason, I am sure. Plus, all three of us have been sick with awful nagging coughs and Hannah and I have had runny noses too. We all feel yucky and poor Josh has been working 12 hour days. I think he is going to stay home sick tomorrow. We all need to recover! Please keep us all in your prayers. Also pray for my prenatal appointment this coming week on January 3rd. The doctor will use the dopler to see if she can hear the heartbeat. I pray everynight with Hannah that the baby is still alive and for Mommy to be able to hear the heartbeat this week. Love and prayers!
PS I have been lazy in sending Christmas cards. I have the letter written and printed, I just have not addressed all the envelopes. If you have gotten a Christmas card consider yourself very lucky! If you have not hopefully soon you will receive a New Year's card!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win