Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home for the Holidays

Josh, Hannah, and I were in Jacksonville this past week. We went from Tuesday to Tuesday and had a GREAT time visiting with friends and family. We decided to fly to Jacksonville. This was Hannah's first plane ride and she did great. On the first flight she slept almost the entire time. On the second one we had delays and she got a little fussy. She LOVES to wiggle and there is not much room to wiggle on an airplane sitting on our laps! The plane rides home were much better. We had better seats and even on one flight had three seats to ourselves. It was very nice. We had "Christmas" several times while visiting. Hannah didn't quite get the ripping of the wrapping paper as we thought she would. She did find little scraps on the ground and try to eat them! We arrrived home yesterday evening and began unpacking. I (Joanna) love packing, but HATE unpacking. I buckled down and did three whole suitcases last night. I was so proud of myself. Lots of laundry still awaits me. Hannah had a little bit of a rough night back in her crib. She slept in which helped Josh and I a great deal.
Now we are coming to the task of decorating our house for Christmas and buying gifts! We waited on the decorating so our cats wouldn't rip into everything while we were gone. And Josh and I also decided to wait to buy gifts because we didn't know what we were getting from our families. As much as I loved traveling and visiting with family I am glad to be home for the upcoming holidays.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!
Have fun shopping.:)

SwagBucks

Search & Win