Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hannah's First Christmas

We had a great Christmas. Hannah woke Josh and I up at 8am. She must have been ready for Christmas! Here are some pictures from our day.
This is a picture that we took with my family (minus Hannah she was taking a nap) after church on Sunday. It turned out really good!
When I was looking through the pictures to put up on the blog and saw this one as a small icon I did I double take. For a second I thought it was a younger verison of my Mom with Hannah. But this is me with Hannah while staying at GG's house this December.

When we heard Hannah awake... Josh and I went in and said, "MERRY CHRISTMAS HANNAH!"

Here is Hannah opening a present!

Here is Hannah sitting in her new rocking chair she got from Mommy and Daddy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win