Monday, December 03, 2007

Hannah's Doctor Visit

I just realized today that I hadn't done a post since Hannah went to the doctor this past Wednesday. She weighs 17 lbs 7 oz. She is only in the 25% percentile for height and weight. The doctor said she is in proportion that height and weight are equal on the percentile chart and that she might just be small. Who would have thought my 8 pound baby would end being small for her age! Hannah got a flu shot and they all stuck her finger to draw blood. This was a sad experience! Whatever test they did Hannah ranked good on the nutrional level etc. (I'm not sure what they were testing for again...) Hannah cried most of her doctor visit unless I was holding her. I guess she didn't like being naked in front of all those strange ladies! Poor little girl. The visit is behind us and Hannah will not have to go back until her 12 month/1 year checkup unless she gets sick.
There is not much else news otherwise. Josh is done with classes and has the month of December off from school. Hannah and I are very excited about this and Hannah is enjoying her much needed Daddy time.
I have been feeling nauseated in the mornings for the past couple of mornings. No actual upchuck yet which I am happy to report. I don't go back to to the doctor's office until Decemeber 21 and that is only for a history visit, not to get to hear the heartbeat. I might have to ask if I can have this done. I would really like to hear him/her and make sure everything is okay.
Well, the three of us leave for Jacksonville a week from tomorrow. I cannot believe it!
Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to come to Jacksonville that all of us will continue to be in good health and for the little one inside me that they will continue to grow bigger and healthy and that the little heart would continue beating!!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

How long are you in jax for? We should try to get together, if you have time. :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win