Monday, July 21, 2008

He got me!!

Today I gave Drew his second sponge bath and decided to take off his diaper towards the end to clean him out around there. When I poured a little water over his hair to get the shampoo off I felt a warm stream on my arm. You guessed it - he got me! It reminded me that things are different when you have a little boy!


Here he is after the bath wrapped up in his little towel.


I put Drew in one of his new froggy outfits he got from his Grandma. It fits him perfectly. So cute!!

Hannah and Drew matched today in green. Hannah LOVES to pet Drew's head and hair. Right now she doesn't seem to be jealous at all. She loves watching her little brother and "petting" him.

3 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

How is it to be a mommy of 2? :o)

Unknown said...

AWWW! That is so sweet! I love the froggy outfit! Ilike that they match. :)

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Oh yes, fun times! Noah did a great job of aiming at the wall during diaper changes; so I think that got more than I did. I was never without a little washrag- especially at church- when changing the little guy. :)

He is so precious! Looks like Hannah is enjoying her new big sister role.

SwagBucks

Search & Win