Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Waiting Game

The waiting game, I guess that is what we are playing with Drew right now. I feel in limbo. I don't know when or where I will go into labor and am constantly second guessing if I should make plans for this or that because I don't know if Drew will decide to come and I'll have to go around cancelling the plans I have made. If I could just know the date he was coming it would sure help me out! But that's not something I can really control... or know... I'm not frustrated and upset like when I was pregnant with Hannah, I just wanted her to come - early. With a second baby there is much more to plan because I have Hannah to consider while I am in the hospital.
Keep praying for our family in this waiting time and I'll update you after my doctor appointment on Thursday!!

2 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

I'm so excited to see pics of Drew. I'm sorry you're in limbo. We'll be praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can understand that!!! We are trying to figure out what to do with Zach when I go in to labor this time. The limbo stage def stinks! I'd say just make the plans. If you have to cancel due to labor, people will understand ;-)

SwagBucks

Search & Win