Monday, July 28, 2008

Two weeks old!

Andrew is now two weeks old! I was up with his early Sunday morning at 2am and was thinking back to how two weeks ago I was timing my contractions and calling the doctor and packing for the hospital! Now I have my sweet little boy to hold and cuddle. Hannah has been doing better sleeping at night and still loves her little brother. She has learned to put her baby in Drew's carseat and even strap the babydoll in! She is such a good "little mommy."
My Grandma left today to spend time with some other family. My sister-in-law will arrive on Thursday and I am excited to have her visit!
Since we have started "topping" Drew off with formula (I was just not making enough to satisfy his big boy appetite!) he has been sleeping better and been a happier baby, although he still LOVES to be held.
Please pray for us as we are now "on our own" until Aunt Laura comes to visit.
More pictures next time...!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Boys are sweet - and they will always love their mamas! Last night Owen sat on the couch next to me while we watched backyardigans and put his arm around me (sort of) and just started playing with my hair. It was so cute!

SwagBucks

Search & Win