Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend

We had a pretty uneventful 4th of July and weekend. We hung around the house, did some shopping and errands... and for me lots of walking! I have had TONS of contractions. Some painful some not, but I don't know if they are doing anything to help me cervix. I guess I'll see at the doctor appointment on Thursday. We bought a crib mattress for Drew at the end of last week (thanks Mom/Grandma!!) and Josh and I also bought a new bed for our room and our keeping our "older" queen size bed for guests. Right now I am sleeping on the old bed just in case my water break and also it still feels comfortable and safe during these last days (hopefully) being pregnant. Plus I get a whole bed to myself to wiggle around and use as many pillows as I want! =) My Granny Kay is driving up with my Aunt Sharon on Wednesday. She will stay with us to get to know Hannah's schedule and help out after Drew is born.
Not much else for now. I am just keeping up with house work and hanging out with Hannah and Josh while we wait!
I'll update when I have more news...

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win