Friday, September 05, 2008

6 Quirks

I was tagged by my friend Vivian to list 6 quirks. I really couldn't think of any until I started reading other blogs with lists and then they all started coming back. I guess we should really ask our husbands to list their wife's quirks. They could some up with many!

1. I am super picky about the cleanliness of my pillow. It cannot touch the ground, or anything dirty, and I wash my pillow case several times in between bed sheet changes.

2. My house is not clean unless my kitchen mainly countertops and stove, are clean.

3. I do not like outside shoes to "walk" around the house. They are only allowed the in mud room. (thus the name)

4. I don't feel organized unless all our purchases are written down in the checkbook, bills are paid, and the checkbook is balanced. Whew!

5. I can't stand to do badly at a video game (on the Wii) when I have aced it previously. I have to restart the game before it finishes and try again.

6. My cell phone has to be on and by myside 24/7. Seriously.

Okay, there you go. I will add on the end that if you look at my blog lists you can see that I also like to keep up with everyone's business by reading blogs and to keep it all organized I list them all on our blog.

Not too much news on the home front except to say our whole family has one big cold. Andrew even has sounded stuffy and coughs once in awhile. Poor little guy. Hopefully we will all get over this soon. I don't like sharing germs.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win