Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cute Video

Andrew turned 7 weeks old on Sunday and Hannah turned 18 months old this past Thursday. Friday Hannah had a doctor appointment and weighed 21 1/2 pounds. She got two shots and was a good sport. Thankfully Josh was with me with both kiddos to help.
Hannah has a new "trick"... if she hears a song she doesn't like she plugs her ears... so cute!
My cute little man in his bouncy seat. He LOVES the ceiling fan and light. Today it kept him occupied for one hour while I folded and put away laundry. I gave him a bath today and so notice his hair is all soft and fluffy and baby smelling good. =)

I got Hannah to sit still long enough yesterday to paint her "piggy toes" a cute shade of pink. I thought they looked super cute!!


Took this today and thought you would enjoy it!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win