Thursday, September 25, 2008

Promised Pictures

Here are our pictures in no paticular order...
When I took Drew for his two month checkup the doctor told me I could start feeding him rice cereal two times a day to help him get more full and drink a little less formula (7oz a feeding!!).
Here is a cute picture of Drew with rice cereal all over his face. He is a good eater. Don't ask me why, but for some reason he was not wearing a bib this feeding.


I was able to capture a smile today. I know it is a little off center, but if he sees me with the camera in hand he will NOT smile. =)


Here is another cute expression...

Another cute smile from the other day.


Here is Grandma with Hannah and Andrew. We loved having her visit and wish she could have stayed longer!


Hannah wearing her new cute outfit and shoes from Grandma and Grandpa. We were fixing to run to the store and Grandma snapped this cute photo.


Hannah with Daddy's hat on and talking on Grandma's cell phone. SO CUTE!


I also got my hair cut while Josh's mom was here. She took this picture of me while we were eating at Red Robin (which we just got and now love!)

1 Comments:

CornFedMama said...

Oh Jo... Drew is sooo cute and growing so fast! i told Viv the other day, and want to tell you, i am so grateful you and i were pregnant at the same time! you have been a blessing to me during my first pregnancy, and i am so happy to watch Drew grow up right along with Caroline. Even though we've never met in person, i know God has sent you into my life for such a time as this! I hope you have a blessed week!

SwagBucks

Search & Win