Tuesday, July 10, 2012

36 Weeks & Dr Visit

Hit the 36 week mark today!  Cervix was still closed.  Somehow I knew that would be the case.  I'm not worried.  I know SB will make her appearance soon enough.  By all my 37 week appointments (with my previous three) I have been at least 1 cm and 50% effaced.  Time will tell if I continue the trend.  They have all come about the same time anyway, regardless on dilation and effacement.

Trying not to just laze around the house.  I am really having a lot of nesting urges, but no energy to complete my tasks!  I find enough energy to do what I need to do, but no more.  :)  I guess how I have seen my spotless house go from spotless to disaster in 30 minutes with three kids playing!  That depletes my motivation.  ha.

Not much else for now.  Just trying to beat the heat with our splash pool and Speedway icees!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win