Sunday, July 08, 2012

A few more random pictures for an update...

My 34 week belly shot.  :)  Thankfully for this appointment I got to go to the dr by myself.  Up until this point I had been bringing the kids with me.  Much more relaxing this way!

Josh and I FINALLY got a date night in like a few months on end!!  Maybe like 4 months!?  Josh took this picture of me at the table.


Incredible Andrew!  The costume we got him on clearance after halloween last year, and he is finally fitting into it a bit more.


Lightening from outside our hotel window from the other week...


Andrew will be FOUR at the end of this week!!  We are excited to be celebrating with him.  His birthday is ALSO Chick-fil-A dress like a cow (one of our favorite days of the year!!)  :).

I also have my 36 week checkup this week (Tuesday), so more updates to come later!  Please keep us all in your prayers, especially me, as my last trimester negativity/ I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore attitude sets in. :P

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win