Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Countdown!

So after having two horrible doctor appointments (meaning my cervix was closed, the baby hadn't dropped yet, and I was told induction was not an option until my body showed some progress).  I couldn't even post the words my cervix was "closed".  So frustrating!

This Wednesday I went back for a check up and I had dilated to 1 cm and was 50% effaced, and SarahBeth had dropped.  I was so encouraged!!  My blood pressure was borderline high / concerning to the doctor so he told me an induction this coming Tuesday (July 31) sounded like a good idea!  Super excited.  Really hoping I go into labor BEFORE then (naturally without meds), but super excited that in less than 5 days I will get my second sweet pretty princess! :)

I check into L&D on July 31 at 6am.  My aunt is scheduled to arrive July 30 to help out with the kids.  Keep us in your prayers.  I cannot wait to post pictures of SB!! :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win