Sunday, July 29, 2012

Trying

I've been trying to enjoy some lasts before the baby comes.  Trying being the key word.  :(  There have been lots of random added stresses this week, all unexpectedly, and I keep trying to tell myself I need to calm myself down, because my blood pressure has already been borderline high.  :(

Please keep our family in your prayers.  The devil seeks to destroy us and rob our joy in the most crazy and unexpected circumstances.  (and it is so hard when you are 9 months pregnant, emotional, and sleep deprived!) Trying not to let what others say or do against our family, or other people's circumstances affect my emotions.  It is so tough.

Okay, here's hoping and praying the next update with include a precious picture of our sweet SarahBeth and Mommy!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win