Monday, August 07, 2006

10 Weeks

Let me update you on our lives the past few days. On Wednesday Josh called me at work to say he had been offered a job promotion. The job promotion would be awesome for us and allow me to stay at home once the baby is born. For him to accept the job he would have to be back from our already planned vacation by Monday at 10am for special 4 weeks of training. This was a problem because we had reservations on a cabin until Wednesday. We called the cabin rental company and they allowed us to move up the vacation days and also cut it short one day (full refund) for Josh's job training. My work allowed me to shift my days off and off we went Thursday morning! I called the doctor's office about my appointment and they would only let me cancel my appointment, not reschedule. It was so hard to say no to a doctor appointment, but we did cancel and I have to call this week to reschedule. I am hoping the doctor will be able to see me. I have been only sicker with my morning sickness, and have not had any bleeding so we are hoping these are good signs. Vacation was relaxing but also hard on poor Josh as he had to take care of his sick wife. Josh is such an awesome husband!! I will keep you all updated, keep praying!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed your few days off, I know if was difficult to cut your vacation short and cancel your appointment. I think everything will work out in the long run, it is awesome that Joshua got the promotion! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and also Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem ,like 3 years!!We will continue to pray for all of you, love, mom & dad

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is awesome that you get to stay home. I am excited about staying home too! :) It's a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!! We are praying for all 3 of you. :o)

Anonymous said...

news keeps getting better & better.i think both of you are wonderful and i can't wait to see you.i love you grandma dot

SwagBucks

Search & Win