Monday, August 28, 2006

13 Weeks

I am here at 13 weeks and trying to figure out when I am going to be over this whole tired morning sickness. I have been better as far as the sickness part. I am still taking the Zofran, to come to work, but I still feel tired most of the time. I think it is wearing off a little bit. Which would be great.
Josh and I leave for Jacksonville on Friday. We are going back for Labor Day weekend and I can't believe that it has been a whole year since we have been to Florida. This Saturday will be the one year anniversary of my Mom's death. I want to see her gravesite and spend time with family. As a memorial to her, I am going to begin a mini scrapbook called "about my grandma" and put things my Mom liked, and pictures of her with us. This will help our children get to know a little about the grandma they won't get to meet until Heaven.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The scrapbook idea sounds great!Hopefully the morning sickness will get better, but I had it for 9 months with Joshua and he came into the world with a full head of hair! Can't wait to see you all, keeping you in my prayers, love you Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! What a sweet and precious thing to have for your kids!

SwagBucks

Search & Win