Tuesday, August 22, 2006

12 Weeks

I was so nervous going into my appointment today. When Josh came into the room, (we had to drive separately) I started crying. I was so glad he was there and just wanted to hear good news from the doctor. My doctor was very comforting and we talked over a few questions. She assured me there would be no bleeding from the exam (I was worried - I had heard you could). After all the poking and prodding she got out the doppler to try and hear the heartbeat. It took a few minutes (my baby likes to wiggle around) but she finally found the heartbeat, and then lost it again (baby moving). We found it a few times and the last time it was really good and strong. Yeah! We are going back in two weeks (September 7) for another check-up visit. I am glad she is willing on seeing me again soon. (sometimes they make you wait a month between visits) I think that is all the news for now - thank you all for praying! Keep on lifting our baby up in prayers!! (and Josh as he is still working hard in school and work)

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!! i love you all three.i hope you can breathe a little now.see you soon. grandma dot

Anonymous said...

It was good to hear from Josh last night, he said the doctor's visit went well, I am so glad things are progressing along. We are all getting excited about seeing all of you next week. I will continue to pray for all three of you, love you, mom & dad

Anonymous said...

Praying for you three. Everything sounds great. Enjoy following your pregnancy.
Shirley S

Anonymous said...

Joanna, I am soo happy to read your good news. I think about you often and keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Guess I should sign things when I send them. I am keeping grandpa Harold and Grandma Pat up to date by printing your blogs and sharing with them. They send all their love and prayers for you also. Auntie, Melanie

SwagBucks

Search & Win