Tuesday, August 15, 2006

11 Weeks

I have now made it to 11 weeks. Over the weekend I did really good and didn't feel too sick. I guess I had too much to do. But now today I have been really sick ... maybe there is something linking work to being sick... =) I went and filled my prescription for nausea medication. It is some new pill that melts in your mouth. It works for 8 hours! I think I finally feel it starting to kick in, which is great. Thank goodness for insurance because otherwise it would have cost me $40 a pill!! Wow.
My brother Wade and his girlfriend Jennifer moved up over the weekend and will be attending Boyce this fall. Classes started for Boyce College yesterday and Josh has already attended two classes, including Hebrew!
Not too much other news here. I go to the doctor one week from today to hear the heartbeat again and have my 12 week checkup. PRAY!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

news just keeps on being good.i look really forward to knowing how you are.hope school is good for josh.i can't wait to see you!!!grandma dot

Anonymous said...

Just got back in town last night, I was gone for a whole week, I'm tired today but still had to come in on Sat. for two meetings. I am so happy that your doctor's visits are going well, can't wait to see all of you soon, am praying for another good visit with great news, see you soon, love you all, mom & dad

SwagBucks

Search & Win