Monday, July 03, 2006

5 Weeks

I have now hit my 5 week mark in my pregnancy! I am going to the bathroom every hour. I guess it is all the extra water I have been drinking. I barely made it through the whole church service yesterday before I had to run to the bathroom again.
I got out all my maternity clothes over the weekend. They are all a little big, but hey, I am pregnant so why go ahead and start wearing them now. These are clothes I won't mind getting bigger to fit into. =)
There is not too much else going on with us. Josh and I both have off tomorrow for 4th of July so we are going to have fun at home relaxing and hanging out together. It will be a nice break in the week for me (Josh has off Wednesday and Thursday too).
9 days until we get to see the heartbeat!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win