Monday, July 17, 2006

7 Weeks

I have reached the 7 week mark! I have 5 more weeks of feeling yucky. It has been a tough week. I have felt sick to my stomach most of the time. The thought of saltine crackers and plain water make me sick to my stomach. I am working past the water issue. If I drink it with a little juice mixed in or a snack like Goldfish I can handle it, but I cannot even look at those saltine crackers - YUCK!
I had 2 of my cousins from Alabama visiting over the weekend. We had a lot of fun. We went to the Newport on the Levee and I got to pet a shark! The shark petting is what convinced Josh we had to go Newport Aquarium in the first place. It was tons of fun, but I am tired from all that walking!
I go to the doctor tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and visit. I am praying to still see the little heartbeat thumping away! Keep us in your prayers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

After this trimester you will be able to eat whatever you want!
I am so thankful I wasn't sick at all!

SwagBucks

Search & Win