Monday, July 24, 2006

8 Weeks

I have made it to the 8 week point, and am getting more nervous all the time. I go to the doctor on Thursday for another ultrasound, doctor appointment, and history appointment. My Dad is driving up this weekend and I am praying nothing goes wrong at this dr visit or I will be very lousy company. Also we leave next Friday for our 3rd year anniversary vacation and if I have a bad dr appointment next week my vacation will be horrible too. I know I am probably thinking too much, but I just so badly want to get past the first 12 weeks of worry and through my pregnancy to have a healthy baby! I pray everyday for a strong heartbeat and for the baby to continue to go strong and healthy. Please continue to pray with me for a strong heartbeat and a healthy growing baby.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanna, please stop worrying so much, trust that God has a plan and it will be worked out, start thinking positive and living life to the fullest everyday! We love you all so much and can't wait to see you. Will keep my fingers crossed and pray daily for all of you! Love you, mom

Anonymous said...

I agree. Enjoy every moment of the pregnancy. And don't stress or worry too much!
Everything will work out - It's God's will. Stressing won't change anything.
We are praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

i'm so thrilled for you.i can't read sometimes for tears.i'm such a cry baby lately.i'm adding my prayers to everyone else's.i love you all so much. grandma dot

SwagBucks

Search & Win