Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My 6 Week Doctor Visit


Well I went to the doctor today for
my 6 week appointment. I was so nervous on the way there. I was shaking, crying, breathing hard. Really I thought I might have a nervous breakdown waiting to hear the news. We went a little early and sat in the small ultrasound waiting room. They called me back and I was a little bit more calm sitting in the chair preparing to see the image on the screen. Of course the nurse has to check around everywhere and look at how your body etc is doing. Then she zooms in on the sac and little baby inside. Then I see the little boo-boop boo-boop. The flash of the little heartbeat! This realved my fears, (but at the same time I have seen the heartbeat before and things have gone wrong) and I was much more at peace. The doctor said everything looks really good. I am measuring at 6 weeks 3 days. She wants to see me back next week just to keep a monitor on things. I am totally fine with this news because I would be worried if I had to wait too much longer to see the baby heartbeat again. Thank you for your prayers and continue to pray for the crucial weeks to come!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win