Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Doctor Visit

My doctor visit yesterday went good. On the ultrasound we were able to see the heart pumping away on our little baby. We saw the doctor too and she was very pleased to hear I did not have any spotting. She things the pregnancy is going very well, but I will see her again next week just after 8 weeks along when I go for my history appointment. I am glad they are keeping a close eye on me and the baby because it helps my fears every week when I can see the heartbeat.
KEEP PRAYING!! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything is going fine. Praying for you. Love, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are back from Daytona, we had a good time, I have had my last shot this week now they want me to wait for 6 weeks until I see the doctor again, we love you and we are praying for all of you! Love, mom

SwagBucks

Search & Win