Monday, July 10, 2006

Six Weeks

Here I am at six weeks! The farther along I go the more nervous I get. I know how quickly things can go from okay to very bad. I am still on for my doctor's appointment on Wednesday at 1pm as long as nothing terrible happens between now and then. Apparently, the hormones I am on can make you dream alot. I have had some bad dreams and some good. All have felt so real (I don't usually dream like this at all.) especially the one where I was bringing my new baby home. I even commented in my dream, "I am so glad this is not a dream!" But it was. Also, the hormones can make you feel depressed more easily too. I have been feeling down, sick, hungry, but not hungry, tired, yucky, sore, bloated, etc. It is not nice feeling this way, but it is part of the pregnancy process and I am fine to keep feeling this way. If those symptoms go away it can only mean bad things. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about how I feel. I know it will all pay off in the long run and will be worth it for my baby. But it is hard not to worry. I have been finding more and more quiet moments for me to pray for my baby. Sometimes I don't even know what to say and all I can do is think in my head, "God, you know how I feel. You know what I want so badly..."
Please continue to pray for a growing healthy baby(s) to be born on March 10, 2007 without any complications or problems!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win