Tuesday, October 10, 2006

19 Weeks

19 weeks and possibly half way through my pregnancy. (depending on when I go into labor) I have been feeling sick this week, mainly in the mornings, but not quite throwing up. The doctor is pretty sure this will last the rest of my pregnancy. Feeling sick does make me rest more and put my feet up, which have been good for me. I am just getting so tired of constantly eating! When you don't feel good you don't want to eat... but for me if I don't eat I feel even worse. Whoever thought eating would be such a chore. =)
My waistline is expanding and rounding out. We finally got the digital camera charged up again (it has been dead for over a week) so we will have to do a side shot view some time soon. It really isn't flattering to take a picture of yourself standing sideways, but it would be nice to have a comparison later on in my pregnancy to see how much I have grown.
I have been having a little more energy in the evenings. I have been making and freezing cookie dough for Christmas etc. I am also starting to plan ahead as I would really like to host Christmas again this year (hint hint Dad - you guys can all come up!!) as I won't be able to travel that late in my pregnancy but still really want to see family.
Josh is doing well in his classes and is caught up on school work. Last week he had a good relaxing week and caught up on much needed sleep. I keep wondering where my week of sleep and rest is?! Well, I think that is all for now.
Please keep praying for the placenta to grow upward and in the correct location. Please also pray for my sweet Hannah that she would continue to grow healthy and strong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love you lots!!!!grandma dot

SwagBucks

Search & Win